MOTT COFFEE – SPECIALITY COFFEE
- Specialty coffees are coffees of the highest quality.
- They are characterized by the selection of grains at the harvest stage.
- Strict control at every stage of preparation, from drying to firing.
- The coffee is roasted more slowly for a better quality and flavor.
- The coffees for Mott Coffee are processed using natural methods, therefore they are characterized by a distinctive and unique taste.
- The fruit of the coffee tree is harvested by hand, the coffee is processed and naturally dried in the sun for 21 days for the so-called African tables, cared for by a planter.
- By comparison, commercial coffees are dried in specially designed ovens, which accelerate this natural and complete process.
Being in Costa Rica, I was able to take a close look at the entire process of preparing a unique specialty coffee.