Returns and complaints
Withdrawal from contract
A) you are the consumer
B) you are a natural person and the contract that you concluded with us after December 31, 2020 is directly related to your business activity, but is not of a professional nature for you
- in principle, you have the right to withdraw from the distance contract .
You can withdraw from the contract by submitting to us a declaration of withdrawal from the contract e.g. by e-mail sent to the following address: e -email@example.com
Return the returned item to us immediately to the following address: Gorzyce 218, 33-250 Gorzyce , but not later than within 14 days from the date on which you rescinded the contract.
You can withdraw from the contract within 14 days .
The fourteen-day withdrawal period begins to run:
- for a contract in which we deliver the item, being obliged to transfer its ownership - from taking possession of the item by you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier, and in the case of a contract that includes many items which are delivered separately, in batches or in parts - from taking possession of the last item, batch or part by you or a third party designated by you other than the carrier.
To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a statement before its expiry.
Payments made by you, including the costs of delivering items on the terms specified in the regulations, will be refunded to you immediately, but not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
We may withhold reimbursement of the payment received from you until we receive the items back or you provide proof of sending them back, whichever occurs first.
Remember that you do not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract, among others in relation to the contract:
- in which the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to your specifications or to meet your individual needs ;
- in which the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short expiry date;
- in which the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which after opening the package cannot be returned due to health protection or hygiene reasons , if the package has been opened after delivery;
- in which the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package , if the package has been opened after delivery.
Detailed information on withdrawing from the contract can be found in our Sales Regulations.
If you are a consumer, if the goods purchased from us turn out to be defective, you have the right to make a complaint based on the warranty. It is best to submit a complaint to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address Racławicka 14, 33-100 Tarnów. < / p>
Defective goods should be sent to the following address: Gorzyce 218, 33-250 Gorzyce
Due to a defect, you can request:
- to replace the item with one free from defects,
- to remove the defect,
or make a statement about:
- price reduction
- withdraw from the contract - in the event of a significant defect.
We are responsible to you for defects found within two years from the date of delivery of the item.
As a rule, you can file a complaint within one year of noticing the defect , but the time to file a complaint cannot end before the seller's liability period expires.
We will consider your complaint (respond to it) within 14 days from the date we receive your complaint.
More information on the complaint can be found in our Sales Regulations.